These days so many people have “Clairvoyant” readings in various forms
There a few guidelines you as a client should practice when having a reading.
When you agree to have a reading you are giving the “Clairvoyant” permission to access your most personal information and you majority of the time you do not know these people at all. You feel because you do not know them it gives you privacy, well that is true but also you do not know what kind of person they really are.
Many “Clairvoyants” do not post photographs of themselves so you really do not know what they look like and too many are unscrupulous in their work.
Today majority of readings are via the phone which makes them very impersonal.
You the client should prepare yourself for a reading and also protect yourself.
- Before you have a reading start to focus on the question(s) you would like to have answered.
- Immediately prior to your reading mentally give permission to the “clairvoyant” to do a reading for you.
- If you feel uncomfortable for any reason stop the reading and hang-up.
- Beware of “Clairvoyants” who go over the time limit some say you will not be charged extra as they have cut the call to the centre. You will be charged for the full call!
- If you are happy with the reading do say you are.
- After the reading mentally refuse access to the “Clairvoyant” this stops them from stalking you or pulling you into have another reading.
- Once you allow a “Clairvoyant” to read for you unless you close the connection they have constant access to you. Some are good and will not abuse this link but many do.
Take care when having a reading as there are good “Clairvoyants” you just have to find them.
simply be you live your life simply