Moringa leaves are know to be most nutritious part of the plant. Moringa is one of the best Natural Medicines you can take. Teas are the quickest way for your body to absorb the nutrients there is no digesting and flows quickly into the blood stream.
Simply make a Tea with the dried leaves.
How to make Moringa Tea?
1 tsp of Dried Moringa Leaves
1 Cup or small Teapot
Add enough Boiling water for an 8 oz Cup.
Allow to steep for 5 minutes, strain or if you have a teapot filter it is ready to pour.
The Vitamin Value of Moringa
7 x the Vitamin C in Oranges
4 x the Vitamin A in Carrots
4 x the Calcium in Milk
3 x the Potassium of Bananas
2 x the Protein of Yoghurt
- Moringa is highly nutritious and powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and has tissue-protective properties.
- Moringa reduces inflammation by suppressing the inflammatory enzymes.
- Reduce some Diabetes symptoms
- Helpful for Cardiovascular System in the prevention of plaque formation in the arteries and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Reduce Liver damage and Fibrosis.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infections.
- Moringa has blood clotting properties.
NOTE: Moringa can act a a laxative if taken in large quantities.
As with all medicines be them natural or chemical drugs you should research them on the Internet to check for adverse reactions to any prescribed drugs you are taking and if you are in any doubt ask your medical practitioner.
Abu Simbel famous for the Twin Temples, Solar Phenonema and also for many fine Herbs and Spices
simply be you, live your life simply