Goodness believes in the God Light
The Soul is the correct expression for your true essence created by God.
Misleading or deliberate use of words and phrases are to create confusion by those who in their ignorance do not try to find the real meaning for themselves again another example of just repeating what others say.
- Heart – is an organ which pumps blood throughout your body and the vibration of your soul makes your heart beat.
- Intuition – is a knowing vibration which comes from the soul either indicating something is good or bad for you. Intuition can be verbal too in the form of thoughts or audible words. It varies from person to person dependent on how strongly they are connected to their soul.
- Higher Self – this one amuses me. Where do people think the soul is somewhere floating about above the head. The soul is definitely on a higher vibrational level than the mind.
- Inner Child – this makes people believe the soul is child like as we are conditioned to think all babies are pure. The soul is the clean part of us and the body is just a shell. The soul can be a new soul or an ancient one. The definition of Inner Child is incorrect too. Many children are not innocent as they are evil from birth. How otherwise do they get here.
- Inner Being – something alien to you and difficult to reach.
- Over Shadow – something that is situated near you and controlling you.
It is the wrong doings a good soul has to cleanse i.e our behaviour or reactions to situations which was wrong. Forgiving ourselves for allowing evil to harm us, provoke us into doing wrong.
The following expressions have been incorporated into our conditioning to make evil acceptable and encourage good souls to feel they have evil within them too.
- Shadow Self – this gives the impression good souls have a dark side which is untrue. Good souls have mistakes and wrong doings.
- Dark Side – this is a demonic entity which often takes control of a person who has an evil entity within themselves attached or possessing them.
- Evil Self – this is not within a good soul it is impossible to have an evil self.
- Gut feeling is not intuition it is the evil entity within the person. Therefore it is the evil person’s inner guidance. Pain in the gut.
Those who teach the acceptance of evil or darkness as part of a good soul’s being are either ignorant or they support evil and they are someone to be very wary of.
It is impossible for a good soul to be bad or evil. The soul has been created to know the difference between good and evil.
Evil believes in the light within the darkness
An evil being is often described in the following ways. Sometimes they are a demon or evil spirit causing havoc around a person. An evil being can be the entity within a person and it is the entity which makes the body function. These people are soulless
- Entity is demonic being.
- Shadow Creature or being it looks like a dark shadow of a person without form it looks like a big shadow.This is also a demon.
- Evil entity in its spiritual form is very repugnant and repulsive.
- Fallen Angels as found on the Angel Deck Cards. The form is luring and strokes your ego. Angels have no interest in posing for portraits or sending vain images.
- Evil knows the difference between good and evil but does not like what is good or God.
- Over Shadow this is a demonic entity that is trying or is controlling you.
- Evil is destructive, without feeling or emotions, it likes good people to suffer along with the all the life forms on the planet.
- Evil has its own leaders